What started out as a family-owned cheese shop in 1930’s Brooklyn has become ICCO’s state-of-the-art, family-owned facility in Orangeburg, New York. We’ve specially designed our facility to take advantage of the latest technologies in the industry. With this in mind, we still continually look for ways to upgrade our capabilities and enhance our current high-tech resources. Some of our latest technologies and industrial advances include:
- Electronic Data Interchange ordering system, supporting direct
computer-to-computer transactions with our customers, securing
order accuracy and speed.
- Information systems that interface with our clients’ current systems,
ensuring smooth communications with no need to change or
- Multiple, high-speed grated cheese and bread crumb production lines,
supporting on-time deliveries, even for multiple truckload promotional
- Advanced drying systems that control moisture levels, protecting product
flavors and extending shelf life.
- Computerized scales that automatically sustain and calibrate accurate
- Environmental technologies that include high-efficiency lighting and specialty
Even though our facility is state-of-the-art, our service and pride in our products are very much old-fashioned. Give us a call today, and let ICCO provide you with the quality and tasty cheese products you need for your business.