- 4 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 4 pieces thickly cut Boneless Salmon (6 oz. each)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Honey Mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Thyme
- 2/3 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian Sweet Paprika
Preheat the oven to 400 F (convection or regular). Set the salmon on a foil-lined baking sheet, skin side down. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl, combine the honey mustard and 1 teaspoon of the thyme. In another small bowl, mix the Panko with the remaining 1 teaspoon of thyme, 4 teaspoons of olive oil, parsley and paprika. Add salt and pepper (light sprinkle).
Using a small spoon, spread the mustard mixture on the salmon; top with the bread crumb mixture.
Roast the salmon for 12-14 minutes (test at 10) or until it is almost completely firm to the touch and flakes when poked with a fork. Serve at once.